Sales Associate – Butcher
- Follow standards to cut meat.
- Schedule daily activities by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintains customer relationships by welcoming customers, answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low.
- Helps Sales & Marketing team with special promotions by setting-up promotion displays; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To support the Supervisor/Manager in promotions/displays/pricing and re-filling products on shelves. Attending, helping and guiding customers in selecting right products. Responsible for cutting, trimming, boning, tying and grinding meats such as beef, mutton and poultry.
Preferred: English & Arabic
- Knowledge of standard cuts of meat such as beef, mutton and poultry
- Accountability & Ownership
- Attention to Detail
- Good Communication
- Customer Focus
- Ethics & Integrity
- Product Knowledge