- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations
- He have to be able to train the existing coffee boys how to make and to serve proper coffee.
|Manage daily preparation and serving of coffee, plan and create recipes and maintaining daily operations of coffee corner.|
Able to identify a good coffee beans
Good knowledge in Identifying and calibrating a good coffee machine
Ability to create and manage recipes
Ability to train another barista
Cost control (7 grams per coffee)
Hygienic and organized
- 3 – 5 years experience in food and beverage industry