Your privacy is our top priority
This Site does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. This means we will not know your name, your email address, or any other personal information just because you browse the Website unless you access the Site from a link in an email that we sent to you.
When you request a page from our Site, our servers log the information provided in the HTTP request header including the IP address, the time of the request, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We collect the HTTP request header information in order to make our Website function correctly and to see how we can tune it to serve you better. We may also use this information for statistical analysis like time spent, geographic location, systems and programs used to access the Site and may publish such analysis from time to time.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Ghassan Aboud Group needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Ghassan Aboud Group permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Ghassan Aboud Group legitimate interests
- Ghassan Aboud Group needs to comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Information we collect and how we use it
We request and maintain personal information only when it is necessary and we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. We will request and maintain information such as your name, address and any other personal details if you contact us or apply for a job opening and you hereby grant us irrevocable consent for processing such info. We use the information that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with service that you expect. This includes sending you information and offers for job offering. In registering your interest/making an application, you consent to our processing your personal details in a recruitment process. We expressly prohibit the disclosure, sale or transfer of any information about individual users to any unauthorized third party unless required by law and we shall inform you accordingly.
On protecting your personal information
We will take the necessary measures to:
- Protect your personal information collected against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Ensure that our affiliates and third parties take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you.
Like any other website, Ghassan Aboud Group uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Do’s & dont’s to ensure your security
- For your own privacy we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Changes to the policy