Ghassan Aboud Group FZE
Provide support in planning, development and implementation of all of the CRM tools and strategies, CRM programs, and analytics to create best in class customer experience for all GAG businesses. Be one of the point of contacts for all CRM related activities in GAG Central Marketing team.
• Develop CRM strategies that drive retention and loyalty.
• Plan, coordinate and execute innovative CRM plans to bring revenue and conversion.
• Lead and coordinate the implementation and maintain the CDP and CRM for GAG with internal and external tech teams
• Design and lead rewards and loyalty mechanisms across GAG.
• Create and implement all CRM assets and coordinate the communication throughout multiple channels (banners, push notifications, SMS, etc.)
• Work with segments, behaviour and demographics for retention.
• Along with Central Marketing team, develop and implement CRM plans encompassing successful brand-building / retention CRM initiatives to promote business units.
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing CRM reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Measure, analyze and report performance data across products, channel, platform and other performance segments
• Provide insights on marketing campaign performance to drive campaign efficiency and growth
• Provide analytical support to set the goals for marketing team and own different types of marketing metrics/KPI, spend time with marketing stakeholder to ensuring these reports meet the teams’ evolving data needs.
• Help improve data integrity and accuracy of related data in database working with BI & Analytics team
- CRM Manager Skills
- Technology Skills
- Comprehension and Expression
- Social Skills
- Organization and Execution
- Problem Solving skills
- Minimum 5 years in total (at least 2-3 years in CRM)
- Preferred industry (ecommerce, marketing agency, FMCG)
- Engineering preferred
- Statistical background
- Project management
- CRM Tools knowledge
- Data Visualisation Tools (PWBI etc)