- Provide administrative support to the Catering.
- Ensure efficient communication between all departments.
- Handle all Catering inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- Take small bookings repeat or new, as required. Any larger more detailed requests for bookings, proposals or negotiations are to be passed on to the F & B Manager.
- Prepare and send out all correspondence concerning: Function Contracts and Terms & Conditions
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for the Catering department.
- Maintain an accurate tracking of signed Function Contracts, Terms & Conditions,
- Keep an accurate and detailed function book.
- Handles property sites with clients.
- Assists in the preparation of Sales Promotions & Mailings.
- Attends all Catering & Sales Promotions meetings as requested.
- Attend all required training sessions.
- Make sure that all stock used is fresh and high quality.
- Control storage methods.
- Make sure quality has the same importance.
- Show expertise and imagination in adapting services to product availability / quality and seasonal products.
- On daily basis, make suggestions and proposed attractive and varied menus.