Business Unit Manager – UAE
To identify and develop new avenues of business, partners, and products while plan and overseeing the sale and commercialization of assigned products
• Responsible for the pursuit, identification, and generation of new business opportunities for the division.
• Involves in Evaluating, Negotiating, and closing the terms and conditions (MoUs) with new business partners about the agreements and finalization of business.
• Represent the organization through effective presentations and follow ups with prospective business partners and trade delegates for business opportunities.
• Research and analyze the market through comprehensive feasibility studies on products and brands that are catering to the specifics of the region.
• Create, evaluate, implement, and periodically revise the company’s marketing and public relations plan for the benefit of the company.
• Organize events and promotional activities in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions for the development of brands and business
• Obtain and source market-intelligence reports and competitor activities.
• Analyze, interpret as well as justifies the budgets and forecasts in-coherence with long-term business plans.
• Implement and Monitor all Brand-Launches and conducts Cost-Reduction Programs on both Pre & Post launch of products within the division.
• Responsible for monitoring the profitability of brands and SKUs in coordination with the line Managers and devises strategies and plans to combat lag in Business.
• Implement growth initiatives in the sales-channels, prepares reports on sales forecasts, growth results and sales-channel optimization.
• Oversee the assigned team in developing and executing successful sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure they have thorough knowledge about clients, business, strategy, the assigned products, finances, and competitive forces.
• Meet and exceed revenue targets by ensuring that business is continually developed and maintained.
• Submit periodic updates on Business Trends and New Business Avenues to the Division Head.
• Report to the Division Head on a day-to-day basis.
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Collaboration Skills
• Negotiation & Persuasion skills
• Project Management Skills
• Research & Strategy
• Computer Skills
• Business Intelligence
• A Pharmacy/ Science graduate
• Business development and sales management experience of 10 years
• 10 years of Pharmaceutical experience in U.A.E Market.
• Languages: English